Re: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word

Subject: Re: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:38:42 -0600

In our previous episode, John Posada wrote:

Well, I disagree with Robert Heinlein. Just because he
(just like anyone else) uttered a statement, it
doesn't make it law. Besides, I think it was meant
figuratively, not literally.

Furthermore, to be pedantic, it wasn't exactly Robert Heinlein who said it -- it was Lazarus Long, one of his characters. Heinlein certainly didn't agree with everything he had his characters say.

FWIW, I agree with the general sentiment, without buying in to all the specifics.

Beth

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.