RE: Need symbols for network diagrams

Subject: RE: Need symbols for network diagrams
From: "Lori Dirks" <lori -at- amazon -dot- com>
To: "Linda Sims" <lsims -at- dset -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:37:33 -0800

How about the Visio Network Equipment solution? It includes:

"Visio® Network Equipment, included in Visio 2000 Enterprise Edition and
available as an add-on to Professional Edition, provides thousands of exact
manufacturer-specific shapes from over 375 manufacturers, organized
conveniently into manufacturer templates. You'll find all the latest pieces
from major manufacturers such as Cisco Systems, 3Com, DEC, IBM, Madge, RAD
Data, and Xylan."

They show over 80 Cisco shapes.