Line Breaks in RoboHelp

Subject: Line Breaks in RoboHelp
From: "Amy Janczy" <Amy_Janczy -at- uclid -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:58:31 -0600

I just started using RoboHelp today and noticed that the WinHelp 4 files
created with it here have line break problems with words containing
apostrophes or quotation marks. For example, when I resized the Help
window, the word User's broke up with the 's going to the next line.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm not sure if this is specific to
RoboHelp-generated WinHelp or not. I'm a former ForeHelp user and didn't
have this problem before. Thanks!

Amy Janczy
Technical Writer
UCLID SOFTWARE
608-664-1473

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -- This email is ONLY for the person(s) named in
the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information
that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and
delete the message. Thank you.