Re: Research Request

Subject: Re: Research Request
From: Michael Gos <mgos -at- lee -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:32:39 -0600

Thanks to all who responded to my request for research. I have a great
start on what I was looking for. Some of you I will contact again
individually, but for the rest, thanks so much for your help.

Dr. Michael W. Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
Baytown, Texas 77522
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."