RE: Can you get Help from a Frame File?

Subject: RE: Can you get Help from a Frame File?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:00:40 -0500

Hallo:

A second vote for Quadralay's WebWorks Publisher (v6 apparently due in
Aprilish timeframe). http://www.quadralay.com.

PDF is a great way to provide updated documents to your customers without
reprinting a set of books. The burden, of course, is on the customer to
print the pages they need. PDF is printable, viewable online, and uses
hypertext. I don't think PDF is a stopgap measure, merely that it is a nice
addition to software's online help and printed doc but not a substitute.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com