RE: Importing Access records into Word

Subject: RE: Importing Access records into Word
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>
To: "'Mary Webber'" <mary -dot- webber -at- tenzing -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:39:09 -0800

Good afternoon,

If you know which Access databases you want to extract the records from, or
even know the folder where the databases will reside, I think you could
write a pretty straightforward macro to handle this import. The macro could
even search for specific records, based on index number, name, etc. or
import a specific range of records. I'd have to do a bit of VBA research to
actually write the code that's required, but it's possible. DB.