XML/XSL question

Subject: XML/XSL question
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:58:32 -0600

A question for any XMLers out there--

We have a data structure of:

<fieldset>
<field>
<fid>HIDD/HIDB Value</fid>
<fname>Name</fname>
<fdesc>Field Description</fdesc>
</field>

...more fields here...

</fieldset>

We are using an XSL to generate rtf from this (to create our What's This
help). Our problem is that a single field may have more than one <fid>
value (because the field shows up in more than one area of the
interface), so we allow multiple <fid>s in <field>.

The Problem:

When generating the rtf, we want to duplicate the field name and
description for each <fid> listed in <field>.

Currently, our output creates two rtf instances of the <fid>, but only
populates the second instance with the name and description.

We have tinkered with our XSL to no end, putting <xsl:for-each>
statements in various locations, but have been unsuccessful in obtaining
the duplicate information.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Jason