FW: Process Documentation (WAS: Disabling Print)

Subject: FW: Process Documentation (WAS: Disabling Print)
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:21:27 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

After having worked in an ISO 9000-certified outfit, it sounds pretty silly
to me, too.

Sure, we had a 'controlled' copy list for document distribution, but any
staff could download or print an 'uncontrolled' PDF copy. It was stated that
PDF documents on server were controlled only at the time the user accessed
the file. What they did with them after that was their business.

Not a big deal.

David Chisma
Technical Writer
Retail Directions Group
dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au