Re: Review Copy

Subject: Re: Review Copy
From: Linda Nunes <lnunes -at- foglight -dot- com>
To: Cam Whetstone <camw -at- rocketmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:23:33 -0800

You have found my biggest complaint about Frame. While the user guide states
you can export to Word by using the Save As feature (this starts a Word export
filter), the results are pathetic.

I've provided developers with soft copy for review for years and it's been a
very good process for review. If your worry is that your engineers will send
out their own doc just because they have a soft copy - you have an
organization/management problem, not a software problem. That's quickly solved
by defining what is and what isn't a deliverable and who provides the
deliverables.

If anyone knows of a good export filter that moves Frame files into Word, I'd
love to hear about it.

-Linda