Re: Mid-topic IDs in RoboHELP

Subject: Re: Mid-topic IDs in RoboHELP
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Sharon Deitch <Sharon -at- eshbel -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:33:28 -0600

Sharon,

Since I'm not sure exactly what you've done (or not done), I'll give you a
run-down on the procedure.

Place the cursor right BEFORE the place you want to jump to.

Select Insert/Special Help Topics/Mid Topic ID RH should insert a # footnote.

Save the file (I've always found this to be a wise precaution).

Select your jump (hotspot text)

Click the jump icon (select Insert/Help Jump from the menu, press Ctrl+J,
whichever is your method of choice). This opens the Insert Help Hotspot dialog.

Select the mid-topic ID where you want to jump to.

Click OK.

This SHOULD do it.

If it doesn't let me know and I'll see what can do to resolve the issue for you.

Jo Byrd