UPDATE (Finally!) Friendly Faces

Subject: UPDATE (Finally!) Friendly Faces
From: "=^.^=Bev" <cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:46:40 -0700

OK, whirlers, I apologize for taking so long to update the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L website. I especially apologize to the two new faces there, Chris Fitzgerald and Walter Jones. I've had their submissions for an embarrassingly long time. I hope they still subscribe to TECHWR-L!

And you can all thank Melissa Alton for getting me to update the page now. If she hadn't sent me an update request for her own info today, updating Friendly Faces would still be the farthest thing from my mind.

I'm no longer receiving list mail and haven't been for a long time. I unsubscribed at work because of a long-passed crunch and have simply not had the need to reactivate my subscription. I'm still subscribed in a NOMAIL status from home so that I can send these update notices.

Here's the URL for the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L:
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/

As always, submission instructions are on the website.

Hope you all are having a wonderful new year!

Beverly Parks
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com
Personal home page: http://www.cloudbow.com
Cochise County Pictorial: http://www.desertaura.com