RE: Your Opinion, please

Subject: RE: Your Opinion, please
From: "Mason, Catheryn" <CMason -at- INFINITEC-COM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:04:03 -0600

Cassandra inquired about whether "timesheet" should be written as one word
or two:

I'd use it as one word ... since "time" and "sheet" have separate meanings
on their own, I'd join the terms to signify that you mean one (combined)
item, a timesheet. Or you could use a hyphen, if you prefer, but I think
that's a little clunky. Just my opinion.

Catheryn Mason, Technical Writer
Infinitec Communications
cmason -at- infinitec-com -dot- com
Winner, 1999 IABC Bronze Quill Award of Excellence for Technical Writing