Re: Self-explanatory installation

Subject: Re: Self-explanatory installation
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:21:25 -0500

the only other thing i can think of now is to spell out any additional
ramifications of selecting a setting other than the default setting.

For example, if the installer selects a port other than 2050, will he need
to remember this information? Are there any guidelines that can help him
choose a port? what effect will this have on the end user?

and fwiw, do you really need to include the graphics? yeah, i know some folk
like them, but do they really add any value that words alone can't provide?