Re: Adobe FrameMaker (buyer beware)

Subject: Re: Adobe FrameMaker (buyer beware)
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "Mike Stockman" <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>, <nymanr -at- agcs -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:38:02 -0500

Mike:

Apparently my language could have been better. In the #1 in my prior email,
I was referring to two separate "rip offs." There was some confusion with my
post, which I'll clarify.

Educational licenses are upgradeable. However, they are sometimes purchased
at very low prices and resold at higher prices as regular licenses. This is
the first ripoff

My sentence including "one of these..." should have stated "one of these
NFRs..." to clarify the point. NFRs are restricted from upgrade.

Kay

Kay Ethier
919.547.0129
Bright Path Solutions