Re: Color problems with Acrobat 3

Subject: Re: Color problems with Acrobat 3
From: Sandra Charker <scharker -at- connectives -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:25:23 +1100

After hearing about all the problems with Acrobat, I found yesterday that
when I put a FrameMaker manual into PDF format and then viewed it, that I
would get a color error "Could not find the ColorSpace named Cs9" and would
make all the graphics in the manual black with a white background. Now this
is a manual that I have viewed many times with no problems until yesterday.

The Adobe website lists an Invalid Colorspace errors that can occur when using Acrobat Reader 3 on a PDF generated with Acrobat 4. Doesn't sound likely to be your immediate problem, but could be a customer one.

As far as I know, nothing has been done to alter any settings or the
document itself, has anyone else had this problem? I'm a little worried
customers may have a problem viewing PDF docs from us.

Sandra Charker