Teaching Boolean Searches

Subject: Teaching Boolean Searches
From: "Joan Melgaard" <joan -at- mirrorworlds -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:09:43 -0500

Does anybody know of any good examples that teach (provide performance
support for, shows examples of, documents, etc.) how to do boolean
searches? Our products allows a user to search over a full text index of
documents as well as search over meta data for each of those documents.
I am trying to come up with a method to make it simple for users to
understand how to construct boolean queries.
Thanks,
Joan

--
Joan Melgaard