Re: Microsoft GUI Standards

Subject: Re: Microsoft GUI Standards
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com>
To: Leanne Sanderson <leanne -at- ems -dot- abb -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:22:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi Leanne, I just updated a bunch of these on the TECHWR-L website...
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/directory/index.html

The Canonical book on the subject from MS Press is "Developing User
Interfaces for Microsoft Windows "
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735605866/raycomminc/

HTH,
dan'l

At 10:27 AM -0500 1/14/2000, Leanne Sanderson wrote:
>Can anyone out there point me in the right direction to find out what the
>current Microsoft GUI standards are? I've already bragged to the
>developers that someone on this list would know the answer. I'm counting
>on y'all!

Dan Brinegar Information Developer/Research Droid

"Leveraging Institutional Memory through Contextual
Digital Asymptotic Approximations of Application Processes
suited to utilization by Information-Constrained,
Self-Actualizing Non-Technologists."

vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com CCDB Vr2Link
http://www.vr2link.com Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.