Re: Adobe Framemaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: perrya <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:51:19 -0800 (PST)

--- perrya <perrya -at- jps -dot- net> wrote:
> Does anyone know where to obtain a cheap , used copy of
> Framemaker?

A while back, there was a post about some cheap software on
www.cheapsoftware.com. I checked it out and FrameMaker was
about $350 (much cheaper than retail price). Also, I purchased
FrameMaker for Dummies by Sarah O'Keefe. It comes with a Demo
version of FM. If your taking any classes, you can get an
educational discount most places. I haven't done this myself,
but a friend bought Visual Basic for $100 with the ed. discount.

Hope this helps.;)

Chris

http://im.yahoo.com