RE: Vugraph? Viewgraph?

Subject: RE: Vugraph? Viewgraph?
From: "Hartwig, Eileen" <EHartwig -at- Aegonusa -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:51:12 -0600

If you choose to use the word "slide," be sure your audience
does not interpret this to mean 35mm slides.
-----------------------

Meg-

I doubt I will be the first to suggest this, but in
the quest toward
simpler English, why not just say "slide" or
"transparency?"

-Blaine

Eileen Hartwig
Technical Writer
Enterprise Application Solutions (EAS)
PH: 319-398-8870 FAX: 319-298-4235
Email: ehartwig -at- AEGONUSA -dot- com <mailto:ehartwig -at- AEGONUSA -dot- com>