Change editor for images in Word97/2000 ?

Subject: Change editor for images in Word97/2000 ?
From: REDACTION TECHNIQUE <docs -at- infodesignnews -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:26:15 +0100

Can anybody please provide help on the following issue:

I' ve inserted TIF images into Word documents 97 documents for a manual
using the Insert / Picture /From File. I would like to be able to
double-click these images and bring up a graphic editor of my choice, apart
from the 2 editors MS provides (MS Image Editor or MS Photo Editor) -is this
possible?

Simply assigning TIFs to an application of my choice (such as Paint Sho Pro)
in Windows does not open that application from within MS Word, when you
double-click an image!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jeremy WALKER (Technical Writing Department)

MailTo:jwalker -at- nedgraphics -dot- com
Company : Info Design SA, 61 rue Servan, 75011 Paris, FRANCE
http://www.IDVision.com
Phone : (33-1) 53.36.53.00
Fax : (33-1) 48.05.75.61