Screenshots of Web pages--THANKS

Subject: Screenshots of Web pages--THANKS
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:44:44 -0800

Hi, All.

Thanks to everyone who wrote me. The overwhelming response was, "Get
SnagIt!"--which I did. Problem solved.

You "guys" are great.

Thanks again.

Karen Field
Sr. Technical Writer
Stellcom, Inc.
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com

From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:53:35 -0600

<snip>
As an aside, can anyone translate the following phrase:

<snip> Is it necessary to commentarily wax rhapsodic about Rick
Allen's
custom-made drum set and then trash him for not playing loud enough
for
you? <snip> I'm looking for an interpretation of the phrase
"commentarily wax rhapsodic," two words of which I could not find in
my
dictionary.

"Commentarily wax rhapsodic" seems to mean "to make lengthy, flowery, and
complimentary commentary about [the drum set] in a nostalgic tone." Perhaps
the person in question (the one who commentarily waxed rhapsodic) went on
and on about the craftsmanship, sound, and beauty of Rick Allen's drum set,
pointing out that sets like that aren't made anymore--they represent the
attention to detail of a bygone era.

Just my two cents. :-)

Angela

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela Hill
The Windward Group
ahill -at- wwg -dot- com
Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by 4Translation.com, Language Translation Simplified. Instant
on line quotations and free samples available for technical documentation.
http://www.4translation.com Any File...Any Language...Anytime

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com