RE: BASIC windows system screen capture with cursor

Subject: RE: BASIC windows system screen capture with cursor
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:34:19 -0500

Hiya, Jane.

When all else fails, cheat! If I don't have the appropriate screen-capture
software available, I'll just do Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers and
capture the image of the pointer. Then use a little paint program wizardry,
and the crowd goes wild!

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.janmag.com/artcult/anime.html