RE: e-books and heritage

Subject: RE: e-books and heritage
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:06:22 +0200

Kevin writes that the "personal interpretation/shade/twist/
overtone" is gone from our timeless stories now that they're
in print.

Hmm. Am I the only one who someimes edits the jokes from
the incoming e-mail before I forward them to friends?

Mark L. Levinson - markl -at- gilian -dot- com - Herzlia, Israel