RE: Free online storage/collaboration services

Subject: RE: Free online storage/collaboration services
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:17:02 -0500

By an astonishing coincidence, I just wrote an article on this too (for PC
World Online, though I'm patiently waiting to see when it goes up...). Two
things to note: i-drive (http://www.idrive.com) has the best balance between
ease of use and flexibility I've seen so far; also, FreeDiskSpace
(predictably, http://www.freediskspace.com) has ramped up to 300 MB (!!) of
storage space, *if* you're willing to give up some personal information.

It's come a long way since iMacFloppy.com's 3 MB "virtual floppy", hasn't
it?

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.janmag.com/artcult/anime.html