RE: Are you debating the elimination of printed docs? (An idea.. -- .)

Subject: RE: Are you debating the elimination of printed docs? (An idea.. -- .)
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:15:10 -0500

I had a Rocket eBook for a few months while I was working on some articles
on e-books (here's one: http://www.janmag.com/features/ebooks.html). I
think that once you get past the "I can't turn pages" prejudice, it's pretty
good. I also wouldn't mind reducing the shelf space I have dedicated to all
my software & hardware docs. With a few tweaks (color screens, for
instance) I don't see any reason why the eBook or its descendant couldn't do
away with paper docs.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye/film/f2k.html