Acrobat lists: summary

Subject: Acrobat lists: summary
From: "Geoff Hart" <geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 08:33:28 -0500

Thanks to all who helped provide info. on Acrobat lists. Here's
Vicki's response:

********************
Date sent: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:02:26 -0500
Send reply to: Vicki Rosenzweig
<rosenzweig -at- HQ -dot- ACM -dot- ORG>
From: Vicki Rosenzweig
<rosenzweig -at- HQ -dot- ACM -dot- ORG>
Subject: Re: [CE-L] TOOLS, SUMMARY:
Acrobat users' mailing list
To: COPYEDITING-
L -at- LISTSERV -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU

Many thanks to Geoff Hart for forwarding the query to
Mac and Windows lists:

http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?qL=acrobat&F=L&F=T

will get you to both.

I'm posting this summary because I've already gotten one
request for any information I've found, and where two are
interested more might be.

Thanks for all the helpful pointers to Web pages and newsgroups
(we don't have Usenet access here except through Deja, which
is a pain).

Vicki

--Geoff Hart @8^{)} geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
"If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"--Albert Einstein