OT: Reading Digests in Outlook 98

Subject: OT: Reading Digests in Outlook 98
From: "Paul Moloney" <paulmoloney -at- sepro -dot- ie>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:42:46 -0000

I've just moved from Outlook 97 to 98,
and find that the seperate messages
of the digest are squeezed into a tiny
pane at the bottom of the messages.
I don't seem to be able to change the
size of the pane either. In Outlook 97,
attachments were displayed in the main
pane of the message and the titles of the
seperate messages could be easily
visually scanned. Is there any way to
change this? Thanks,

P.

--
Paul Moloney,
Technical Writer

Sepro Telecom,
Unit 7 Floor 1,
Dundrum Business Park,
Windy Arbour,
Dublin 14, Ireland

"Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents,
and everyone is writing a book." - Cicero

Email: paulmoloney -at- sepro -dot- ie
Ph: +353 1 2964428 extn 137
Fx: +353 1 2964431
Mob: +353 87 2695 384

http://www.seprobilling.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain proprietary and valuable product and trade
information of Sepro Telecom International Limited of Unit 7 Floor 1,
Dundrum Business Park, Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland. We assert our
copyright to any proprietary information supplied, to our proprietary
product descriptions and architectures and we emphasise that none of
the
information is for disclosure to any third-party without our express
written permission.