RE: Editing changes in FrameMaker 5.5

Subject: RE: Editing changes in FrameMaker 5.5
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "'Joel Basart'" <joel_basart -at- inetco -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:16:59 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

I don't have FrameMaker here to give you the exact commands, but the process
is:

1. Open one version of the document.
2. Use the Compare Document command to open another version of the document
to compare to the first.
3. FrameMaker makes a third, combined version of the document with changes
indicated.

Cheers, Dave Chisma