RE: Naming a screen section

Subject: RE: Naming a screen section
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Kevin Feeman'" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:09:20 -0500

Kevin:

Lean's question was more than appropriate for this list, and some days you
get stumped on things that seem like a piece of cake to someone removed from
the immediate situation. As you say, you're entitled to your opinion, but I
would rather come to this list when stumped for creative ideas, suggestions
and feedback on user education and technical communications issues such as
ways to name a GUI element, than read through piles of arguments on whether
to use "important" or "importantly". To each his own, and all hail the
power of the Delete key!

Connie