Frame 5.5--buggy word spacing when right-aligning?

Subject: Frame 5.5--buggy word spacing when right-aligning?
From: ghost -at- WESTNET -dot- COM
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 9:14:2

Any experienced Framers out there--since Adobe has closed its user forums
for now--I've got a question:

When I right-align paragraphs or text within paragraphs, I find that the
word spacing deteriorates in the following manner: If the text of a line
contains long words, then the spacing between words also increases. This
problem does not respond to the word spacing parameters in the paragraph
designer. It occurs irregardless of whether the right alignment is set by
means of a tab stop or for the paragraph as a whole.

Is this a bug? Is there a workaround? It seems very peculiar, to say the
least.

--Randy