RE: Word cross-ref problems

Subject: RE: Word cross-ref problems
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Eli Marcus'" <EliM -at- tlv -dot- radvision -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:54:35 -0800

Sounds like you've inadvertently inserted the text inside your bookmarks.
This happened to me a few months ago, and helped accelerate my progression
to platinum blonde. :-)

To see if this is so, set Word to display bookmarks. Go to Tools > Options
and select the View tab. In the top part ("Show") check "Bookmarks". Now all
the bookmarks in your doc will be enclosed in bold brackets. If you have
inserted text inside the bookmarks, just cut the offending text from inside
the brackets and paste it outside the brackets as appropriate.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg