to copy Int.Exp. bookmarks w/their URLs?

Subject: to copy Int.Exp. bookmarks w/their URLs?
From: Lynn & Elizabeth <lap8068 -at- w-link -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:21:16 -0800

I have too many bookmarks and want to save them elsewhere for future
reference.
Using Internet Explorer 4.5, I need to copy this long list *with* their
*URLs* into Word or to Simple Text.

So far it will let me select and copy only one website title at a time.
Then separately it lets me select and copy the url.

Is there a way to copy the entire bookmark list with the URLs?

Elizabeth