Re: flowchart software for the Macintosh

Subject: Re: flowchart software for the Macintosh
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:31:57 -0600

I use an old piece of software called MacFlow. Works fine, but I haven't
heard from them about updates in a long time, so perhaps they've gone under
in the intervening years. (Not an unusual occurrence; I've killed over a
dozen companies so far by buying their software. Word to the wise, I've
started buying a lot of Macromedia software lately; it might be a good time
to sell your stock. ;{>})

The company that made MacFlow was Mainstay Software.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224