RE: graphics/illustration tips and techniques

Subject: RE: graphics/illustration tips and techniques
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Dan Roberts'" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:40:19 -0500

I don't have a full list, but the PC World list serve is often a good start.
They have a tips list for presentations that includes stuff on Corel Draw
and Powerpoint. Not always what you're looking for, but has some of the
basics regarding sizing, colors, backgrounds, clip art, aligning shapes for
flow diagrams, etc. Go to http://www.PCWorld.com and click on the Free
Newsletters link. You'll find a whole list devoted to graphics and design,
as well as MS Office, hardware, and all sorts of other things.

Also a good resource page is http://www.OCD3.com/resources_frm.htm, they are
building some simple tutorials, they review software, and they also give a
list of good links to other sites. I'm sure other folks on the list will
also have a great list of resources.

Good luck!

Connie